The Library is now open limited hours. You may release your prints yourself at the printers on the
main floor, or follow the instructions below to pick them up via Library Drive-Thru.
- Send your documents to the printer using one of the methods below.
- Let us know you have prints to release.
- Pick up your prints using our Drive-Thru Service:
- Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays, Saturdays: 10 am to 2 pm
- Tuesdays, Thursdays: 1 pm to 4 pm
Three Ways to Print!
- Use the Web Portal.
- Email documents as attachments to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You can attach multiple documents in one email.
- Use the PrinterOn app on your mobile device (choose Longview Public Library, Black and White Printer).
The Fine Print
- Mobile Printing prints on letter size paper (8.5 x 11) only.
- Please keep requests small--about 10 pages--and black and white.
- Hours and staff are limited so please be patient and plan your printing needs.
- If you've got special circumstances, we're happy to work with you if we can. Get in touch!
Want further instructions? Click here!