Ask a Librarian
Have a question? Please complete and submit the following form, making sure to enter your e-mail address accurately. We are also available to answer your questions by phone, Monday through Friday, from 10 a.m. to
6 p.m. Give us a call at 360.442.5300!
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Library hours: We are now open limited hours. Click here for days and times. Holds must still be picked up via our Drive-thru service.
- Login information: If you have your library card, you can log into your account and any of our digital resources with the full barcode (no spaces) and your PIN/password.
Your default PIN is the last four numbers of the phone number we have on record for you. We can help you if you don't know or have forgotten any of this information.
- Returns: All materials can be placed in our outside bookdrop or in designated receptacles inside the library. Items are held
for a short quarantine period, so you may notice items take longer to leave your account.
- Donations: We're accepting donations on a limited basis via our drive-thru lane. Find more information HERE.
- Tax Forms: 1040 form booklets and instructions are available for the asking during regular Library Drive-Thru hours. For other forms, please request those in advance by submitting the
- Texas Residents: We are the LPL in Washington State. Thanks for visiting our site, but if you're looking for the LPL in Texas, find their website at www.longviewtexas.gov/3888/Library and
contact them here.